by Kerby Rosanes . May 7th, 2014
Much like other social accounts, Instagram has been a part of the daily lives of most of us. With more than 200 million monthly users sharing 60 million photos on a daily basis, Instagram is now a major source of inspiration not just for photography enthusiasts but creatives as a whole. From behind the scenes look of creative processes, unique photography series to breathtaking sceneries and creative short videos, Instagram have them all.
Today in YTD, we have listed some of the most creatively inspiring artists on Instagram you might want to follow for your daily dose of creative juices. The list features photographers, illustrators, fashion designers, street artists and many other creatives with cool projects all being shared on Instagram. Check them out below and you might just want to lessen your selfie photos and start creating a unique Instagram project.
Enjoy and have a creative day ahead everyone!
1. Javier Pérez | @cintascotch – for whimsical photos combining doodles and ordinary objects
SEE ALSO: Conceptual Photos of Objects Combined with Drawings by Javier Perez
2. Audrey Kawasaki | @audkawa – for behind the scenes look at her flawless paintings
3. Chris Connolly | @chrisconnolly – for breathtaking landscapes and cityscapes
4. J Scott Campbell | @jscottcampbellart – for some dose of comic book art stuff
5. Ryan McGinness | @mcginnessworks – for words and phrases in various typography styles
6. Kerstin Hiestermann | @spielkkind – for more conceptual photos of objects combined with drawings
7. Cj Hendry | @cj_hendry – for jaw-dropping photorealistic pen drawings
SEE ALSO: Photorealistic Pen Drawings by Cj Hendry
8. Adam Senatori | @adamsenatori – for some amazing aerial photography
9. Sam Larson | @samlarson – for some incredibly small but detailed drawings
10. Cheryl H | thedreamingclouds – for creating comic and fantasy scenes by adding drawings to photos
11. Julie Lee | @julieskitchen – for more organized taking photos of food
12. Mike | @emotionslive – for photos of amazing drawings fresh from his table
13. Robert Jahns | @nois7 – for cool photos of death-defying scenes
14. Manon Wethly | @manonwethly – for photos of flying stuff
15. Jo Harrison | @joharrisontattoo – for some dose of cool tattoos
16. Zachary Smith | @zacharysmithh – for some awesome hand drawn typographic quotes
17. Liv Buranday | @livscreams – for some amazing ground coffee art
18. Darryll Jones | @darrylljones – for everyday adventures of stormtroopers
19. Lisa Evans | @firefluff – for her cute and surreal sketched worlds
20. Daniel Arsham | @daniel_arsham – for some dose of his intriguing sculptures and designs
21. Joshua Geyer | @joshuabgeyer – for some amazing street art
22. Grace Chon | @thegracechon – for cute stuff like a series of fun portraits of a dog and a baby
23. Lena Ker | @lenaker – for some dose of fashion illustrations
24. Mattias Adolfsson | @mattiasink – for some awesome baroque style illustrations
25. Osgemeos | @osgemeos – for more street art and installations
Do you know other creative Instagram accounts we should add to this list? Share your thoughts in the comments!
Kerby is an online marketer who has a keen eye in print design and creative artworks. When not at work, he spends most of his time in completing his sketchbooks with doodles and illustrations from anything that inspires him to draw. He is an avid fan of Japanese Anime, manga and some comic book characters. Check out his illustration blog and portfolio for more info.
Sorry. No data so far.