by George Nacpil . October 14th, 2015
Today we will share their secrets with you.
This is the original image. As you can see, the business cards are a bit distorted.
To align them, here are simple steps that Prints Made Easy did to their photo.
1. Make a grid by pressing CTRL+R for ruler and pull/drag them from the ruler to your image. You will see a colored line.
2. Make a box to make a guide for the business cards sides.
3. Select the image using the rectangular marquee tool.
4. Right click on the selected image and choose distort.
5. Adjust the image with your mouse cursor.. Align it in the grid that you made.
6. You will see some other parts that are hard to align. Right click again then choose warp.
7. Adjust it using your mouse cursor.
8. You will notice excess unwanted pixels in your adjusted image. You need to make a layer and clone it.
9. And there you go! Your finished product. Easy huh?
Do you have other techniques for fixing a distorted image? Please feel free to comment below and share us your thoughts.
A simple but cool guy who loves photography and graphic design. You can follow me on my personal blog and Twitter.
Sorry. No data so far.