by George Nacpil . December 19th, 2014
It’s so nice to see such beautiful and creative shots by photographers from around the world. We learned so many things just by looking at them. That’s why YouThePhotographer would like to thank you for participating in our photo gallery. 2014 is coming to an end — but before that, we’ve compiled our favorite user-submitted entries so that these beautiful photos won’t simply be forgotten. A new journey awaits us photographers in 2015. So keep on shooting and keep on sharing your amazing shots with us.
The following photos are not ranked in any way.
1. Spanish Banks by Penelope Lane
2. Devil by Leandro Mocca
3. See Through Love by Alex Hess
4. December Avenue by Kevin Tacuban
5. Inside by Mikesh Kaos
6. Autumn by Roberta Gregorace
7. Kogane No Shinkei by Mox santos
8. Broken Doll by Paulin Goyard
9. Beauty and Books by Ced Active
10. We should Spend more Time Looking Up by Edoardo Lavagno
11. Time to Clear my Mind by Sklvr
12. Sunset Boatmen by Samik Bhattacharya
13. Brief Encounter by Mark Ferguson
14. Succumb by Den Montero
15. Trust No one by Yum Castrillo
16. On Fire by Eden Shohat and Gal Itzhak
17. Escape from Unknown by Muhammad Nuramin bin Aziz
18. Exploring the Sunset in Yosemite by Joel Bear
19. A Female Lays Egg in the Golden Lake by Theofilus Irwan
20. Jerusalem 2014 by Gabi Ben Avraham
21. Manhattan Cloudy by Jonathan Udot
22. Snow Creek by R. Adam Prieto
23. Roxanne by Olivia Gatti
24. 东方女孩 by Brend-Enclona
25. South Sartorial by Marvin de Guia
A simple but cool guy who loves photography and graphic design. You can follow me on my personal blog and Twitter.
Sorry. No data so far.