Please help! I am studying graphic design and i can't find a designer that has time to answer these questions for an assignment of mine. Can a designer of any from please answer these questions for me ASAP?? Will be greatly appreciated.
1. Being able to create something for a client that will represent them and what they are about for years to come.
2. Since I am a freelance designer, I dislike the uncertainty of future work.
3. Cruising the web, walking downtown, movies occasionally.
4. Internet. I follow a few blog sites such as Smashing Magazine, Tuts+ Network and Abduzeedo.
5. Staying inspired and a strong drive to be better with every new project.
6. Research is key, as well as taking the time to carefully look over your design before delivery.
7. Going green is popular so finding new ways to incorporate environmentally friendly materials is important.
8. At the end of the day you have to decide if you are comfortable doing something from a moral standpoint. If not, you probably shouldnt do it as you will most likely end up not putting forth your best or unbiased effort.
9. Get in and get your hands dirty. Build a portfolio of the type of work that the clients you want to market too will want to see. And market yourself, market yourself, market yourself.