by YouTheDesigner . September 5th, 2008
As new advancements in mobile phone technology continue to appear, so do the mobile phone tutorials. As these new cell phones are released many tutorial writers become inspired to recreate these beautiful new phones in Photoshop and Illustrator, so designers can master the techniques and use them to create their own illustrations, icons, web designs, print ads and so forth. Below are some of the best tutorials around:
1. Create a Realistic Blackberry Style Mobile Phone From Scratch | View Tutorial
2. Create a Mobile Phone Styled Like the HTC Touch Diamond | View Tutorial
3. Create a Mobile Phone Ad Design | View Tutorial
4.Create A Sexy SmartPhone From Scratch | View Tutorial
5. Learn How to Make the Well Known Apple Gadget, the iPhone | View Tutorial
6. Creating the iPhone Interface on Fireworks | View Tutorial
7. Create an iPhone Style Vector Phone Illustration | View Tutorial
8. Create a Sidekick LX Styled Vector Illustration | View Tutorial
9. Creating an iPhone in Photoshop | View Tutorial
10. Design a Sleek Phone Advertisement Flyer | View Tutorial
YouTheDesigner is a graphic design blog under the UCreative Network. We do features; give away brushes, icons, wallpapers, and other freebies; and bring you the latest news in the world of graphic design.
Sorry. No data so far.