by YouTheDesigner . January 16th, 2009
Every once in a while, talent and technique aren’t enough to help you finish your logo project. You need inspiration, motivation, opinion, or probably someone to compare notes with. For such occasions, you may find a logo book an interesting reference. This post outlines some of the bestselling and upcoming logo books in the market — created and/or inspired by people who know more than a thing or two about logo design.
Some of the logo books are quite a sight themselves. Check the list out and start gathering books for your logo library!
1. Los Logo series
2. The Big Book of Logos Series
3. LogoLounge Series
4. Logo Design Books
5. Identity Crisis: 100 Redesigns That Transformed Stale Identities into Successful Brands
7. Logo Design Workbook: A Hands-On Guide to Creating Logos
8. Logo Savvy: Top Brand Design Firms Share their Naming and Identity Strategies
9. Marks of Excellence
10. Master of Design: Logos and Identity
11. 1,000 Retail Graphics: From Signage to Logos and Everything for In-Store
13. Decoding Design
14. The Secret Life of Logos: Behind the Design of 80 Great Logos
15. Really Good Logos Explained: Top Design Professionals Critique 500 Logos and Explain What Makes Them Work
16. The Little Book of Logo Recipes: Successful Designs and How to Create Them
17. Logo, Font & Lettering Bible
18. How to Design Logos, Symbols and Icons: 24 Internationally Renowned Studios Reveal How They Develop Trademarks for Print and New Media
19. Color Harmony: Logos: More Than 1,000 Color Ways for Logos that Work
20. Car Emblems: The Ultimate Guide to Automotive Logos Worldwide
21. The Best of Letterhead and Logo Design; Letterhead and Logo Design (volumes 1 to 10)
22. Graphis Logo Design 6 and 7
23. Graphic Design That Works: Secrets for Successful Logo, Magazine, Brochure, Promotion, and Identity Design
24. Logo Design That Works: Secrets for Successful Logo Design (That Works Series)
25. Color Management for Logos: A Comprehensive Guide for Graphic Designers
26. Logo-Art: Innovation in Logo Design
27. No Rules! Logos: Radical Design Solutions that Break the Rules
28. Yes Logo: 40 Years of Branding and Design by Michael Peters
29. Designing Logos: The Process of Creating Symbols That Endure
30. Design Matters: Logos 01: An Essential Primer for Today’s Competitive Market
YouTheDesigner is a graphic design blog under the UCreative Network. We do features; give away brushes, icons, wallpapers, and other freebies; and bring you the latest news in the world of graphic design.
Sorry. No data so far.