by Patrick Ilagan . August 1st, 2012
The weather may not be fine today but we here at YTD are still at our most creative state. Today we have prepared a load of inspiring videos from viral ads to cutesy animations that will give you the inspiration you’ll be needing to fuel your creative day ahead. Check them out and enjoy!
1. Dream (featuring Mos Def & Niels Shoe Meulman for Louis Vuitton) by Ogilvy Paris
2. Mario- Post It Life by Final Cut King
3. No Noodles by Tyler Nicolson
4. This Means War Title Sequence by Imaginary Forces
5. DiGi “Birds” by EyeBelieve
6. Wamono Music Video for HIFANA
7. How to Improve Your Relationship
8. Disform 2012 by Dani Wolf
9. “State of the Art” Music Video for Gotye by Rubber House
10. London 2012 Olympic Games Trailer of BBC
Which one is your most favorite? Share it by commenting below or through our Facebook and Twitter pages. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to our RSS Feeds for your ultimate dose of inspiration.
Patrick Jude Ilagan is a graphic designer/photographer hailing from the vast jungles of urban Manila. Always on the look out for visually appealing stuff he scours the internet and the bustling city in search of inspiration. His tools for mass creation is a Canon 500D along with a wide array of lights and lenses plus a 4 year old (but still fighting) laptop. Check out his work on Tumblr.
Sorry. No data so far.