by Patrick Ilagan . March 12th, 2013
Today we are going to rundown some really interesting Autodesk 3ds max tutorials found around the web. These rundown is a mix of tutorials for beginner and the intermediate Autodesk 3ds Max users.
Autodesk 3ds Max has been an industry standard for creating 3D models and images. It is often used by movie studios, video game developers, television studios as well as architectural studios. Many of the recent films like James Cameron’s Avatar, X-Men: First Class and Sucker Punch are made with the aid of Autodesk 3ds Max. Apart from creating computer graphics in television and movies, Autodesk 3ds Max is also used for previsualization and creating and developing concept artworks.
Before we go down to the tutorials here’s a really awesome video of the Avatar presentation at Autodesk University.
1. Create An Animated Clock
2. Create Realistic Looking Rocks with V-Ray
3. Make Realistic Grass with VRayProxies
4. Anatomically Correct Arm Bulge
5. 3D Waving Flag Animation using 3ds Max
7. Wireframe Rendering Techniques
8. Animating a Traffic Light Using Texture Animation
9. Create a Simple Teddy Bear
10. Create a Beautiful Sunset Scene using Dreamscape & 3ds Max
11. Make Muscle and Bones
12. Create a Awesome Samurai Warrior using 3ds Max & ZBrush
We hope that you guys enjoyed our list of Autodesk 3ds Max tutorials! If you guys made a really neat 3d image don’t be afraid to share it to us. Also do tell us what do you guys think at the comment sections below!
Patrick Jude Ilagan is a graphic designer/photographer hailing from the vast jungles of urban Manila. Always on the look out for visually appealing stuff he scours the internet and the bustling city in search of inspiration. His tools for mass creation is a Canon 500D along with a wide array of lights and lenses plus a 4 year old (but still fighting) laptop. Check out his work on Tumblr.
Create Your Perfect Business Card.
Shop Business Cards