It takes so much more than design chops to become a freelance graphic designer. One of YouTube’s most followed freelance designers shares his insights.
Roberto Blake‘s channel is chock full of legit freelancer tips. This particular video emphasizes the freelancer part. It’s considerably different from what in-house or agency designers are expected to do.
Just a word of advice though, nothing really happens on the video, Roberto just talks so you can play this in the background while you do other stuff.
In the video he covers:
- Finding Graphic Design Clients
- Work/Life Balance as a Designer
- Business Models and Legal Advice
- Time Management
- Client Relationships and Maintaining Them
- Marketing Yourself as a Graphic Designer
If you like this video, please follow Roberto Blake’s YouTube channel.