A collection of the latest graphic design resources, adobe tutorials, inspirational posts and more from all around the graphic design community. Enjoy!
1. Ornate, Floral, Swirly and Curly Vector Roundup
Flourishes are one of the most popular current trends in graphic design, ranging from simple flourishes to extremely intricate combinations of swirls and flourishes combined with photographs and typography.
2. Classy Personal Portfolio in Fireworks
In this tutorial Fabio Sasso teaches you how to design a modern looking one page graphic design portfolio in Fireworks.
3. 40+ Killer Typographic Posters, Photoshop Effects and Tutorials
The title explains this one pretty well, this is a great inspirational post mixed in with a few solid tutorials.
4. 12 Realities of Pricing Design Services
Pricing your services are a freelance designer or studio can come with many stressful situations and pitfalls. This article will help prepare you for the world of pricing!
5. Photoshop: How To Make An Awesome Grungy Paper Texture From Scratch
Bittbox has developed a useful tutorial for taxing a stock paper texture and giving it a great grunge appearance.
6. How a Change on Design Improves Usability and Visits
This article gives an example of how even the most minor changes in a website’s design can improve the user experience and number of returning visitors.
7. 400+ Swirls, Curls, and Fleurons
Another spectacular collection of useful design elements including swirls, curls and fleurons.
8. Photoshop: Hand Drawn Design
In this tutorial you will learn how to add and color sweet hand-drawn sketches into your graphic design work using channels.
9. Accountants, Lawyers, and Doctors, oh My! A Designerâ€™s Guide to Business.
A great starter guide to the business side of running a new graphic design studio.
10. 101 Design Resource Sites
A large list of useful graphic design resources for any designer interested in the online design community.