This infographic explains how two guys launched the decade’s killer app in two weeks.
In a recent Quora post, Instagram’s Kevin Systrom explained just how IG got off the ground in two weeks. Funders and Founder’s Anna Vital breaks it all down in this thought-provoking infographic.
Check out Kevin
‘s full post here
Things you should know:
- You will never duplicate IG’s success. NEVER.
- You can’t always copy other people’s success, but you can learn from them.
- You HAVE to know your niche. It’s all about the niche.
- Delivering the best user experience is winning most of the battle.
- Momentum is a precious resource. It’s almost always best to get off the ground first, then fix things later.
- This has almost become the expected business model in tech — which is why post-2000’s we’ve downloaded patch after patch after patch…
- Is that an opportunity? Up to you to find out.
- Anna Vital is a total boss at these infographics.
- Play a few games of Dungeons and Dragons for a fun way to find out about teamwork.
Share your comments below!