If you don’t feel you have the time to open an advertising textbook (shame on you) this infographic will give you the bare essentials.
We know that not many of you can make the time to look up basic marketing concepts. Fortunately WebFx developed the infographic below:
- Just because psychology is a soft science, doesn’t mean it cannot be applied in the real world. As a matter of fact, applying psychology and other behavioral sciences as outlined above can make you extremely wealthy, not to mention prevent you from wasting resources.
- We rarely have as much self-control as we think. Exploiting this is profitable.
- It’s all herd behavior. Now that you know this, you can be the herder.
- It’s all about connecting emotionally. Logic is a distant second, if that.
- Consumer behavior continues to evolve, though the wider patterns of human behavior remain constant.
You might be interested in our Basic Marketing Concepts series!
The Marketing Mix: The 4 P’s of Marketing
Customer Relationship Management
The Sales Process
The Purchase Funnel
Love it? Hate it? Tell us why, below!